Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Court drama--day two

Well, twenty-four hours later and still no news.

And it turns out my complicated theory from yesterday doesn't hold water.

Another family from our agency had their hearing December 25th and didn't hear any news until today--which using my theory would have meant that they should have passed. They didn't. Apparently no cases were heard on the 25th (not because of Christmas by the way--Ethiopians celebrate Christmas January 7th).

So. Bummer.

The good news is that that family was rescheduled for January 1--a quick turn-around. My fear is that we won't pass and then won't get a new date for another month--or that we'll get lost in limbo.

So, yesterday I thought no news was good news. Now, it seems that no news is--no news.

Wow, do I suck at waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment