Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm a duck!


Natalie started preschool today!


She's in the "Duck" class. She'll go Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 a.m--2:30 p.m. She's been asking about "Naa--ee's schoo" (Natalie's school) since Everett and Wes went back to class.


If I give you my sunglasses will you smile for the camera?



In front of the preschool and starting to get a little nervous. Natalie was so excited about her "horsey" lunch box and her backpack.


Waiting to check in and showing a few more nerves.


Hey, it's my friend Helina! What shoes did you pick for your first day of school?

I'd say she's looking pretty comfortable with those magnifying glasses. When I left her she whined a little but I stood outside the classroom and she never broke into full-scale crying. It's 11:01 now and still no call from the school for me to pick up my inconsolable child. Yay!

P.S. I'm home all by myself with only the animals for company. I've been dancing around my empty house since I got home! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment